How to Join
General instructions to be a member of “Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Wing” are as follow
- 1. Age:
- 1.1. Any adult who is blessed with the alms of ‘Naam’ can be a member of Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force WIng. However, the age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years.
- 2. Physical Status:
- 2.1. Candidate should be hale and hearty.
2.2. Candidate should be mentally sound.
2.3. Candidate should not be handicap.
- 3. Affidavit
- 3.1. Affidavit has to be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and is supposed to paste a recent passport size photograph in the column provided on the affidavit form.
3.2. Candidate needs to get the form signed by one of his/her family member like father, mother, husband or wife and also by any two of the seven members of the block.
3.3. Affidavit form should be duly signed by Magistrate.
3.4. This affidavit has to be submitted to respective 25 member committee.
- 4. Uniform
- 4.1. After submission of the affidavit the candidate will receive his/her uniform from the state 25 member committee.
4.2. This uniform is supposed to be worn by the member while serving the humanity selflessly.
- 5. Training
- 5.1. Capsule course of rigorous training is provided to fight against any natural calamity and hazard.
5.2. The period for training is just 7 days and is compulsory for each and every member of the Society.
- 6. Service schedule
- 6.1. Each member of the Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force Wing is supposed to devote minimum of 42 days per year in selfless service of others.
6.2. The members who are associated with permanent sewa with any committee of Dera Sacha Sauda or its branch and are elements of Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force Society as well are required to devote minimum of 52 days per year in parmaarthi sewa.